We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Personal information you disclose to us:
- Name and Contact Data: Full name, email address,
- Evaluation Data: (a) Personal information: full name, gender, email address, phone number, full mail address, date of birth, marital status, number of dependents, information about criminal records or serious health conditions; (b) Education and Training: highest level of education information including program duration, field and country of study; (c) Work experience: your work experience in the last 10 years, including, job description, start and finish dates, quantity of hours per week. If you own a business: description of activities, start date, number of employees;(c) Financial information: estimated net worth, estimated cash flow; (d) Language skills: level of English, level of French; (d) Adaptability information: whether you have a family member living in Canada or not.
- Payment Data: We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. Your payment instrument method full details are not kept in our systems, except from: name printed on card, first 6 digits, last 4 digits and expiry date. All transactions are made using the ultimate encryption system SSL® – Secure Sockets Layer.
- Supporting documents: any supporting document voluntarily sent by you.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
- Information automatically collected:
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent
- We use the information we collect or receive for the following purposes only: (a) To fulfill and manage your orders; (b) Marketing and promotional communications; (c) To send administrative information to you; (d) To post testimonials with your prior consent. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial; (e) Request Feedback; (f) To enforce our terms, conditions and policies; (g) To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- We only share and disclose your information in the following situations: (a) Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (b) Vital Interests and Legal Rights: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved; (c) Business Transfers: we may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We also may share your information in these specific situations: third party service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (a) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (b) to request rectification; (c) to restrict the processing of your personal information. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
8. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
- If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org